Re: NANFA-L-- FW: turtle poachers arrested in Alabama

marxxx (marxxx-in-earthlink.net)
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 11:51:12 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0057_01C54B1F.68D97BC0

The media slants so many of these articles it's sick. Read about =
Baltimore Raven's running back Jamal Lewis. He was busted for =
facilitating a drug deal. He serverd time in fedearl prison and what =
not, the point is that reading the article you could not tell what his =
involvement was. Why the nice point of view for him, but such a harsh =
tone when it comes to animals?=20
The same goes with snakeheads, the media makes them out to be an =
unstoppable pac man that walks land and breathes air. When it was legal, =
I kept some. I had some escape, but they never survived. They were dead =
after short periods out of the water. The only real threat from =
snakeheads comes from channa argus, the northern snakehead. None of the =
rest could survive the northern winters. But again, they make it out to =
be some alien-type creature.=20

I guess all of us not keeping poodles are out of the norm!=20
----- Original Message -----=20