RE: NANFA-L-- Re: OT request for assistance

Subject: RE: NANFA-L-- Re: OT request for assistance
From: Denkhaus, Robert (Robert.Denkhaus-in-fortworthgov.org)
Date: Fri Aug 06 2004 - 08:26:20 CDT

Thanks for the offer of assistance, Laura but Jan Hoover managed to have a copy of the article in my hands in less than 24 hours! While it didn't have anything to do with fish, this is just another example of the value of NANFA (and good friends). Thanks!!

Rob Denkhaus
Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge
www.fwnaturecenter.org

: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 12:24:16 CDT