NANFA-L-- mussels and crawfish

Subject: NANFA-L-- mussels and crawfish
From: DeMarle, Stephen (Stephen_DeMarle-in-cable.comcast.com)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 07:58:34 CDT

With all these emails on mussels I'm wondering what is the best way to
identify species that you might come across. I'm pretty sure that a
Peterson Field Guide to Mussels of the United States hasn't been released.
Is there any field guide available? Also does anyone know of a Crayfish
idendification guide? Thanks.

Steve

: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 12:24:23 CDT