NANFA-L-- Collecting in the Greensboro NC area

Subject: NANFA-L-- Collecting in the Greensboro NC area
From: matt ashton (ashtonmj2003-in-yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 09:25:02 CDT

I will most likely be visiting a friend down in Greensboro for about a week either the last few days of September into October, or about October 10th on for several days. I am making a big capital push in my transporting equipment just for the hell of it around that time and would like to bring a few things back. I have never collected down in that area though, and am really anxious to go to several different ecoregional areas. If there are any locals to that area that would care to meet up around that time and go on a few trips and guide me around I would be very apprciative and am looking forward to being introduced to the area. Feel free to contact me directly if you want with any info on what is down there, ive already done a lil natureserve browsing, but would like some local accounts.

Thanks,