RE: NANFA-L-- RE: New nanfa list

Subject: RE: NANFA-L-- RE: New nanfa list
From: Bob Sinclair (rjs-in-silcom.com)
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 15:53:36 CDT

My view:

Seems to me maybe many former contributors probably
are a bit "spooked" by the rather heavy-handed
treatment of a few offenders who presumed to post
messages not 100% focused on Native Freshwater
Fishes, and now fear being criticized or maybe even
castigated if they dare cross some arbitrary line.

Overly tight control of permissable topics have killed
several other e-mail lists I used to enjoy very much.

Personally, I strongly prefer using my readily accessible
DELETE button to censorship.

Sad.

Bob Sinclair
Santa Barbara CA