RE: NANFA-L-- RE: New nanfa list

Subject: RE: NANFA-L-- RE: New nanfa list
From: Irate Mormon (archimedes-in-bayspringstel.net)
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 18:57:20 CDT

Quoting "Denkhaus, Robert" <Robert.Denkhaus-in-fortworthgov.org>:

> So, please don't think that the BOD is being heavy handed or petty or
> whatever. They are faced with the difficult task of keeping the entire
> membership happy.

It can't be done.

--Irate

"my dadie raised the stuff we lived one he groed the corn to make our bread he
groed they cane to make our syrup allso groed they Beans and Peas to make soup
beans out of ... he Killed a beaf and a Sheep and two or three hogs for the
winter he diden have mutch money for anything when mother ran out of coffie
she parched chestnuts and ground them one her coffie mill to make coffie out of"
- Mrs. Marvin Watts

: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 12:24:25 CDT