NANFA-L-- RE: New nanfa list <No Fish Content In This Message>

Subject: NANFA-L-- RE: New nanfa list
From: Todd Crail (farmertodd-in-buckeye-express.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 16:54:56 CDT

>> The ironic thing is that 60% of the NANFA emails I get are about how to keep this list on topic.

I think that's an excellent point, and hows about we just agree that any praise, complaints, theories, moratoriums, payment of indiscretions or suggestions concerning list moderation and The Suggested Guidelines (tm) be made on the NANFA-BOD list. It IS off topic.

A quick email to majordomo-in-nanfa.org with "subscribe nanfa-bod" (no quotes) in the body of the message will get you to where you need to be.

As far as using an UBB... We've gone rounds with it Andrew, and it's more of an administrative and technical hassle right now than we want to deal with. I'm also pro-UBB but have been brought back to planet earth by my other friendly Board members that, um, someone is going to have to do it. :)

And no... We don't need to host it on someone else's server, but thanks ;)

Todd
The Muddy Maumee Madness, Toledo, OH
http://www.farmertodd.com

: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 12:24:26 CDT