Re: NANFA-L-- RE: "Fishes of Arkansas" - Powell's Bookstore (not Porter's)

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- RE: "Fishes of Arkansas" - Powell's Bookstore (not Porter's)
ichthos-in-comcast.net
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 12:43:25 CST

I visited Powell's Bookstore in Portland while on vacation this summer. It is a fabulous place -- it takes up an entire ciry block -- with lots of reasonably priced used fish books. Unfortunately, my visit was a short one. While visting the store, I was coming down with a 24-hour stomach virus, and spent the remainder of my brief Portland stay in my hotel room praying to the great porcelain God.

Chris Scharpf
Chesapeake Bay Watershed
Maryland

: Sat Jan 01 2005 - 12:41:48 CST