NANFA-L-- Metal Halides?

Subject: NANFA-L-- Metal Halides?
From: Dean A. Markley (damarkley-in-earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Dec 16 2004 - 06:54:00 CST

OK, regarding the metal halide lights below? Can someone shed some light (good pun, eh?) on these for me? Are these complete units or can I just get metal halide lamps for in my housings? At present I have the old standard 48" fluorecsent tubes. I am thinking that my sunnies would look better under different lights. Any suggestions?

Dean