NANFA-L-- NANFA Scope was fish diversity

Subject: NANFA-L-- NANFA Scope was fish diversity
From: Bob Bock (bockhouse-in-earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 14:42:48 CST

I'd just like to add something. American Currents tends to focus on fish in the continental U.S. because people who write about fish in the continental U.S. send him articles. From time to time, the magazine includes articles about species found south of the border. I can't speak for Chris, but I'm sure that if people sent him articles about, say, breeding firemouth cichlids or montezumae swords, I'd bet he'd be glad to consider them.