RE: NANFA-L-- Pennsylvania fishes

Subject: RE: NANFA-L-- Pennsylvania fishes
From: Bob Bock (bockhouse-in-earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Dec 30 2004 - 16:41:06 CST

No problem. There's only one freshwater stream around here that I've found
them in. Otherwise, I've only found them in the tidal freshwater Potomac
(as opposed to the upper Potomac, where I've never found them.)

all over the central PA (Lancaster, York, Dauphin, Lebanon) area.

> Dean

one or two exceptions here and there.

: Sat Jan 01 2005 - 12:42:09 CST