Re: NANFA-L-- Is the list running?

James Smith (jbosmith-in-gmail.com)
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 19:07:18 -0500

Ya know, I'm here in central Vermont where there is usually a ton of
snow and this year there's probably been less than 2 feet total.
Usually that's one good storm! I wonder how much the fish will be
affected by rivers not rising 5-10 feet this spring. There will
certainly be less pools near the river with thousands of fish in them
trapped and ready to swim into my bucket :(

Now if the ice would only leave the river...

Jim