Re: NANFA-L-- Is the list running?

Al G Eaton (sege7_2000-in-yahoo.com)
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 19:20:10 -0800 (PST)

Well I have one big one. I understand that you take
mains water through a pressure reducer, and carbon
filter, ro and use the waste water for some, the ro
water for others, but how do you pressurize the
drippers if you are loading up the prepped water in
barrels? You Are you using a pump? Depending on how
you deliver the supply water may lead to more
questions.

Klaus
--- EELReprah-in-aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 2/27/05 7:26:34 PM,
> jimbob54-in-voyager.net writes:
>
> << A lot of folks
>
> with questions about your water changing system that
> was just published in
>
> the JAKA. >>
>
> I am ready with answers, if there are any.
>
> Lee Harper
> Media, PA USA

> / This is the discussion list of the North American
> Native Fishes
> / Association (NANFA). Comments made on this list do
> not necessarily
> / reflect the beliefs or goals of NANFA. For more
> information about NANFA,
> / visit http://www.nanfa.org Please make sure all
> posts to nanfa-l are
> / consistent with the guidelines as per
> / http://www.nanfa.org/archive/nanfa/guidelines.html
> To subscribe,
> / unsubscribe, or get help, visit the NANFA email
> list home page and
> / archive-in-http://www.nanfa.org/archive/nanfa/

=====
In the Millcreek Watershed