Re: NANFA-L-- Pennsylvania fishes

Bob Bock (bockhouse-in-earthlink.net)
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 11:05:23 -0500

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

Yeah, the fire was big news. We didn't collect near that site--we collected from the military base. That was before 911, and I don't know if they still allow waterfront access to the general public. The river has lots of neat species--white perch, yellow perch, pumpkinseeds, and even occasional redbreasts, if you fish with small hooks and night crawlers. Interesting things will turn up in your seine, too: banded killies, silversides, lots of small shiners, and baby carpsuckers.

To: nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org
Sent: 12/31/2004 5:03:41 PM
Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- Pennsylvania fishes

Did you hear about the big fire over there?

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8-- /----------------------------------------------------------------------- / This is the discussion list of the North American Native Fishes / Association (NANFA). Comments made on this list do not necessarily / reflect the beliefs or goals of NANFA. For more information about NANFA, / visit http://www.nanfa.org Please make sure all posts to nanfa-l are / consistent with the guidelines as per / http://www.nanfa.org/archive/nanfa/guidelines.html To subscribe, / unsubscribe, or get help, visit the NANFA email list home page and / archive-in-http://www.nanfa.org/archive/nanfa/