Re: NANFA-L-- Signing emails

James Smith (jbosmith-in-gmail.com)
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 17:38:52 -0500

I was going to do this once and then I thought about all my customers
getting emails signed Jim Smith, Connecticut River Drainage.. lol

Jim
Formerly of the Connecticut River Drainage, now surrounded by ice :-(

/ http://www.nanfa.org/archive/nanfa/guidelines.html To subscribe,
/ archive-in-http://www.nanfa.org/archive/nanfa/