Re: NANFA-L-- Freshwater mummichogs and salt

James Smith (jbosmith-in-gmail.com)
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 23:37:39 -0500

I'm guessing that Bob didn't mention this because it's obvious to
most, but be careful how fast you increase the amount of salt in the
water. Suddenly dumping an extra ten cups of salt in a 20 gallon tank
or whatever would shock it pretty good.