NANFA-L-- new aquatic auction site

Nick Zarlinga (njz-in-clevelandmetroparks.com)
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 06:59:37 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C4FD2B.46E8CEE0

------=_NextPart_001_000B_01C4FD2B.46F07000

www.aquaauctions.com

See below for more info.

Nick Zarlinga
Aquarium Biologist
Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
216.661.6500 ext 4485

-----Original Message-----
From: Doni Graevell [sponsor_relations-in-aquadotnetwork.com]
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 10:49 PM
To: njz-in-clevelandmetroparks.com
Subject: Re: nanfa

Hello Nick,

On behalf of all of us-in-the ADN THANK YOU for taking the opportunity to
respond to my email.

The web addy is www.aquaauctions.com

And here is a link to the banner out banner

http://www.aquaauctions.com/images/banner_global.gif

The following is the blurb that we are running on the news page of all of
our forums.
You can use it, or you can direct folks to our portal page at
www.aquadotnetwork.com.

<Start Blurb>

AquaAuctions.com is the culmination of months of effort to create a
world-class platform to bring various buyers, sellers, and even traders all
together in one place! AquaAuctions.com is focused on providing the content
and functionality that YOU wanted! This is why we spent months testing with
various hobbyists and businesses to bring you a customized feature set, that
sets the bar for the ultimate aquatic auction site.

Some features include:
- The ability to select various currencies for your auction - true
International functionality
- The ability to setup 'Swap' auctions, so you can setup agreed-upon
trades for your items
- Anti-Sniping feature: Extends your auction automatically if a person
bids in the last few moments
- Easy to use re-listing features to re-list your auction, or even re-list
additional items similar to an auction you have recently created
- AuctionWatch: You can receive bid notifications of auctions you have
designated so you can track auctions you are interested in
- Bulk submission functionality for those individuals who like to list
multiple items in a few easy steps instead of creating multiple auctions by
hand
- Extensive payment, shipping, and customizability features not found on
most auction sites
- Private auctions to protect the privacy of your customers
- Create a customizable storefront - absolutely free
- Secured 128bit SSL registration & payment options.
- Even abuse functionality, so you can report abuse directly to site
administrators to research and resolve

... and many more features yet to come!

Because AquaAuctions.com is completely new - we want you to give some of
the advanced features a try, on us! Not only are we going to give you a $5
(USD) sign-up bonus just for registering on the site, but we have set the
introductory price of all additional features to FREE! Listing auctions will
always be 100% free - and the cost of additional features like 'Homepage
Spotlight' will be accessible to everyone, and kept-in-a price that will
always be affordable.

We also provide automated registration to an AquaAuction members-only
forum, where you can share information, contact buyers and sellers securely
and privately, as well as let us know what kinds of features you would like
to see - because AquaAuctions is for YOU!

As we say, AquaDot Network - For Hobbyists, By Hobbyists. We hope you
enjoy yet another resource provided by the AquaDot Network.

And right now you can enter to win AT LEAST $50 USD!

JUST FOR SIGNING UP!

<End Blurb>

At the moment we have 8 sites.
Some of which are species specific and are doing VERY well.

All of then are works in progress and look to be very promising once
things get moving.
The ADN is still young and growing more and more every day.

So please feel free to plug away.

Our motto is FOR HOBBYISTS and BY HOBBYISTS.
The driving force behind the ADN is the people in the hobby.

What we do we do for YOU!

If you need any further info.
Or just want to talk fish;)

Feel free to email or come and see us on the boards.

Thanks again,

Sincerly

Doni Graevell
( AKA Fishpimpin73 )