RE: NANFA-L-- Moving ...

Bob Sinclair (rjs-in-silcom.com)
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:59:10 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0042_01C4FE26.AB1F8B00

Matt:

(Sorry to have to post this to the Board, but I don't have Matt's address.)

If you have a home or homes for your Ohio fishes, fine. But if you're
looking
for same, I would love to have some Ohio darters if available. And if that's
the case, what others might you have?

Bob

Bob Sinclair
Casa Sueno
1025 N. Ontare Road
Santa Barbara CA 93105
805/455-5952

Latitude 34? 45' 12" N
Longitude 119? 73' 98" W
Altitude 347 Ft.

www.nanfa.org
www.nativefish.org

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org [owner-nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org]On Behalf Of
matt ashton
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 10:14 AM
To: nanfa-L-in-nanfa.org
Subject: NANFA-L-- Moving ...

I just got some amazing news today that will require me to move from NE
Ohio to Cookeville, TN in several months. So unfortunately I will be
leaving my beloved Ohio fish behind and moving onto bigger and better
things, and greater numbers of fish.

With that said, who is a member in TN and in that general area, and what
do you guys usually do down there collecting wise.

Matt Ashton
Mud Brook -> Middle Cuyahoga River Watershed

  The all-new My Yahoo!  What will yours do?

------=_NextPart_000_0042_01C4FE26.AB1F8B00 Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Matt:

(Sorry = to have to=20 post this to the Board, but I don't have Matt's = address.)

If you = have a home=20 or homes for your Ohio fishes, fine. But if you're = looking
for = same, I would=20 love to have some Ohio darters if available. And if = that's
the = case, what=20 others might you have?

Bob=20

Bob=20 Sinclair
Casa Sueño
1025 N. Ontare Road