RE: NANFA-L-- Plants with the natives

Subject: RE: NANFA-L-- Plants with the natives
From: Chip Rinehart (crin-in-glassmaster.com)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 11:50:11 CDT

I've got cabomba, bacopa, hornwort, Nymphoides spp, spider lilies, azolla,
pickerelweed, arrowhead plant, golden club, and some kind of fern I found
growing in the water, in my ponds and streams. casper.....I'm holding some
of the seedlings of golden club, also know as never-wets, for you. It's one
of the plants you told me you wanted.

chip