Re: NANFA-L-- marine fish

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- marine fish
From: Todd Crail (farmertodd-in-buckeye-express.com)
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 10:38:51 CDT

Thanks so much Fritz. I'm glad you enjoyed going through them, I know I
sure enjoyed taking them! Maybe we need to schedule a "Winterim Break" Mini
Convention in the Keys... Just camp along the Overseas Highway there in the
southwest end of Islamorada... We could be BRIDGE PEOPLE! How much would
that rule! And then we wouldn't have to freeze to snorkel :)

And don't worry, the groupers went back unharmed (as did any fish I caught,
unless mortally wounded, which they fed the heron rescue when I got back to
the place we stay at). The plate was my squid plate and was deceptive that
I was cutting up the fish on it. I was photographing them on a piece of
trash before that (carbonate salty rock probably isn't very kind for slime
coats :) I'll be sure to explain this in my text!

Todd
In the Muddy Maumee, stricken with Island Fever