Re: NANFA-L-- Handbook of Darters by Page Available

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- Handbook of Darters by Page Available
From: Dave McNeely (dlmcneely-in-lunet.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 13:25:21 CDT

I already have this book, which I bought new when it was published. I just
did a search on Amazon.com for the book, and the lowest price available
there (used, of course, the book is out of print) was $124.50. So the
$65.00 quoted below appears to be a good price. However, I know that I have
seen the book on occasion in used book stores for quite a bit less. My
daughter bought one in Seattle several years ago for more like $20. She
bought Kuehne and Barber's darter book-in-the same time, $10. Did she get a
tremendous bargain on these?

Dave McNeely