Re: NANFA-L-- coastal plain collecting trip

Peter Unmack (peter.lists at)
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 22:13:24 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005, Bob Muller wrote:

> Did anyone make a list of what was collected on the Saturday coastal plain
> collecting trip-in-the convention?

Yes, have included what Dave Neely identified below. Information the
second site it a bit patchy, if anyone wants to add species to the list
please do so as we both weren't paying as much attention there.

> From the second site that day I have a small gray darter. I remember
> catching creol, banded, greenside and speckeled, but I don't know what these
> gray guys are.

Dave will have to answer that one, they are all darters to me!