RE: NANFA-L-- Aquaria care while on trips

Crail, Todd (tcrail-in-UTNet.UToledo.Edu)
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 16:30:49 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C57A8D.F0DBE06A

Bob,
=20
Actually, I made everything as easy as possible. All the person had to =
do was go downstairs, get in the freezer, pull out a baggie with the =
frozen food in it, thaw it, and dump it in. I made each system it's own =
bag (upstairs and downstairs), and individually bagged each feeding. I =
don't know what happened... I wasn't going to ask. I'll just have =
someone else do it next time. =20
=20
But... What made this all really suck was that our lab is an =
unhospitable environment for both fish AND humans. I didn't go to =
higher learning to sweat-in-my job, if you know what I mean ;)
=20
Todd
The Muddy Maumee Madness, Toledo, OH
http://www.farmertodd.com