Re: NANFA-L-- articles for AC

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- articles for AC
From: matt ashton (ashtonmj2003-in-yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 13 2004 - 13:06:03 CST

I'd certainly love to but what I have been primarily writing for work is essentially the same article on the mollusk and aquatic communities that was in no less than two issues ago...I like what yours is about though. I have been kinda going through a capitol improvment campaign to outfit myself and make the bed of my truck fish friendly for collceting and transporting.

Jim Graham <jimbob54-in-voyager.net> wrote:Our hard working editor is in need of articles for the AC. Those of you who
would like more aquarist/collecting related articles here's your chance,
write'em up. Myself I have been harassed into writing an article on how to
outfit a vehicle for collecting ( Collecting Vehicle Version 1.04). Get
busy.

Jim Graham
Hastings MI