Re: NANFA-L-- articles for AC / Bottle tanks

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- articles for AC / Bottle tanks
From: James Smith (jbosmith-in-gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 19:31:48 CST

The heavy duty ones are black and basically have the texture of a bed
liner in a pickup.

The sterite ones are kind of opaque/milky white. If a fish is close to
the side you can see it well, but if it's on the other side of the tub
from you things get a bit fuzzy. :-)

For small, clear containers, some brands of critter carriers come in
all different sizes. I have one that holds about 2 gallons, but I have
no idea who made it. I have another that holds about a quart that was
free-in-petco when my girlfriend was buying cat food. That one I use
for collecting dace.

Kensfish.com used to sell the 2.5 gallon lustar tanks like you see at
aquarium shows and I got 4 of them from him for quaranteen tanks that
ended up housing bettas. I think he has since switched over to critter
carrier type things though.

Jim

: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 12:42:51 CST