RE: NANFA-L-- Toxic Caulerpa?

Subject: RE: NANFA-L-- Toxic Caulerpa?
From: Nick Zarlinga (njz at clevelandmetroparks.com)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 09:35:38 CDT

I am sure that it is not all the known species, but check out "Marine Plants
of the Caribbean", by Littler, Littler, Bucher, and Norris. They give pics
and descriptions of several species. I have sertularioides, prolifera,
serrulata, and possibly racemosa all growing together.

Nick Zarlinga
Aquarium Biologist
Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
216.661.6500 ext 4485