Re: NANFA-L-- America's national fish

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- America's national fish
From: James Smith (jim at fishiezoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 00:00:44 CDT

Tom read my mind :-)

I also think it should be something that is native to only the US, and it
should be colorful to please the general masses. How about some sort of
endangered native darter? Our (tessellated) darters are kinda drab, and not
endangered so I don't know more than that, but I have been impressed over
the last several months by many of the pictures I have seen here.

Jim

At 11:26 PM 9/7/2004, you wrote:
>A national fish might enjoy some legal protection. I would pick the most
>endangered species that (with the additional help) might be saved.
>
>Tom

: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 11:27:14 CST