NANFA-L-- FW: OT HELP wanted...im doing my masters thesis on aquariums

Subject: NANFA-L-- FW: OT HELP wanted...im doing my masters thesis on aquariums
From: Gay (ghemsath at att.net)
Date: Tue Sep 21 2004 - 14:53:34 CDT

Hello
Any one want to help this person
If so reply directly to them
Thanks
Gay

-----Original Message-----
From: agentscullyeyore at aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 11:18 AM
To: aquaria-freshwater at yahoogroups.com; Aquarium_Building at yahoogroups.com;
DIY-Aquariums at yahoogroups.com;
Fresh_and_Saltwater_Aquariums at yahoogroups.com;
FreshwaterTropicalFishAquarium at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Aquarium Building] OT HELP wanted...im doing my masters thesis on
aquariums

I decided today with the help of my advisor that I have such a passion for
fish and aquariums that I am going to do my thesis on that such thing. Im
posting to the groups in which I participate in looking purely for advice or
help but mostly for professionally written journals, books, profesional
magazines even anything you think that I might be able to use... I have 2
weeks to find 30 sources if I find them i get to keep my topic.. Whcih let
me tell you i have been stressed over for 2 months trying to come up with a
topic... Just a tid bit of info Im a elementary school teacher subbing this
year for my sanity but completing my masters degree.. My topic or question
sentence as we call it is.. How
can a classroom aquarium contribute to scientific knowldege of second grade
students? I picked second grade cuase it is one of my favorite grades the
grade part is completely flexible i however want or need to stay in the
younger range as that is what my passsion is in.. I dont mind anyone
emailing me personally to spare other in the group of emails or in the group
as I have seen a lot of OT strands already... Thanks so much for any help or
adivice you can offer.. Shannon

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129gv7h85/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr