Re: NANFA-- Mermaids in Seattle/off-topic

Gupp (gupp_at_naturalaquariums.com)
Wed, 04 Apr 2001 08:25:55 -0600

And I've been replying to Jan's lost messages. The roadsideamerica site
does have a picture of Jake the Alligator man on it, and the name of
the place, Marsh's Free Museum. And I found that they have their own
website at http://www.marshsfreemuseum.com/. When I was a little girl
(4-6) and lived in Naselle, I used to think that place was about the
most cool place on earth. Whenever we went to Long Beach I made my mom
take me there. I still have the little shells that came out of the
gumball machine, which I got my last visit there. That was when I was in
the 3rd grade, I got my Dad and Grandma to take me back to visit my
friend in Naselle. Unfortunatly that was the last time my family took me
to visit. I think it may have had something to do with the unfortunate
incident with the run in I had with the truck on the highway and my
subsequent hospital visit. :)

Rhonda

http://naturalaquariums.com