Re: NANFA-- Tank decorations

Gupp (gupp_at_naturalaquariums.com)
Wed, 04 Apr 2001 21:14:13 -0600

I've had pothos growing out of my tanks for a couple years, they kind of
go along the tanks in the fish room. The plant that I've really had a
lot of growing out of my tanks is Bacopa. It grows out of the tank in
the tank next to it, below it, the tank beside that, etc. Here's a photo
I took of it a few months ago. This is the top of the stack, the plants
have migrated down the 3 shelves and into 6 tanks currently. I cut a big
chunk of the plants growing out this weekend and sent them home with my
little sister. You can see the pothos growing out of the tanks in the
back too.

http://naturalaquariums.com/plants/overgrowth.jpg

Rhonda