RE: NANFA-- Bush and the ESA

Edward Venn (e_venn_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 08:02:42 -0000

<x-flowed>
If you don't like your government do something about it! According to the
law you can stick your foot into any available government program and make
the people miserable. But, if that doesn't work, move to Calgary Alberta and
see how a government really works. They have a flat income tax, low sales
tax and are repealing some aspects of their tax law to due to having too
much money.

Ed
Tokyo Japan