Re: NANFA-- Georgia collecting expedition 4/28

George Arndt (georgeacim_at_hotmail.com)
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 16:49:53 -0400

<x-flowed>
well i have discovered that gravid female rocks have their spawnings in the
winter under the snow. usually in mid january at the time of the full moon.
the moon helps the rocks to get the babies out. this is why most people
think that rocks come out from another persons mind. I have been trying to
catch the rock spawning on film. but just when i was witnessing the
beautiful baby coming out, my video camera froze. well i was under 6 feet
of snow. it was kind of cold. but next winter i will solve this problem
with a star wars electric space blanket. so remember to renew your nanfa
dues this year, because next year you will be witness to a discovery that
is more important than einstein's. the discovery that will shake the
foundations of all the earth's belief system. they will come to see proof
that George does not have rocks in his head.

George