RE: NANFA-- Keeping Largemouths in Aquarium...

Edward Venn (e_venn_at_hotmail.com)
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 09:24:19 -0000

<x-flowed>
Don't ask me, I didn't see the fish do the deed. I did hear the screams. Do
you blame the fish? If some idiot stuck a hand in your tank everyday and
poked you. Wouldn't you get pissed too?

Ed
Tokyo Japan