Re: NANFA-- TN River Gorge Cabin & Fish 4/27

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Wed, 03 Apr 2002 14:41:40 -0500

Yo Snorkelmeister

Tentatively, count me in! Ya' know, that's the longest message I can ever
recall you writing without mentioning snorkeling...you feelin' allright? (-:

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA

At 02:25 PM 4/3/02 EST, you wrote:
>hello guys...
>an opportunity is at hand.
>let me know if you are interested.
>we can get a really nice cabin this april 27 - 28. saturday morning 8 am til
>sunday late afternoon for $150. ( special non profit group rate for nanfa
>members only.)
>it belongs to the tn river gorge trust, a great organization working to
>preserve the spectacular tn river gorge just down stream from chattanooga...
>look at your maps!
>really neat! it is right on the tn river and surrounded by lush forest.
>it has 2 bedrooms w/ 5 twin beds per room. 2 showers. 3 bathrooms. full
>kitchen ( bring your own food ). clean sheets. im sure we could work out a
>seperate space for the ladies if need be.
>also sleeping pads and bags on the floor could be used.
>tho im thinking no more than 10 of us.
>several mountain streams are very close by. nice coves. we could even multi
>siene the river!
>we would have a full day saturday. an excellent saturday evening relaxing
and
>telling fish stories. maybe a fireplace fire if it is cool. another full day
>sunday w/ plenty of time to collect other sites, clean up, organize our gear
>and head home that late afternoon/evening.
>if we could get 6 of us to commit to 20 bucks each we would have a great
>cabin to explore from, collect nearby and relax and enjoy our evening.
>its booked all thru may and this is the one weekend open...
>she is holding it for us til monday... at which time i will let her know
your
>response.
>
>who would like to go?
>
>casper