Re: NANFA-- Return of the sea monkeys?

Irate_Mormon (archimed_at_netdoor.com)
Thu, 04 Apr 2002 08:45:08 -0600

<x-flowed>
At 10:00 AM 4/4/02, you wrote:

Well, I have bad news. The bulb is gonna die. Hey, did you remember to
add SALT to the sea monkeys?

>I recently planted a 55gal, but my speckled dace keep digging everything up
>within a day or two. During a trip to my nearest LFS, I found some
>odd-looking bulbs that are supposed to be dwarf pond lillies. According to
>the directions, you just drop them into the tank and they put out their own
>roots. It's now been 3 weeks and the bulb is still lying at the bottom of
>the tank, apparently unchanged. When I was a kid, that's what always
>happened with the famous sea monkeys. Am I the victim of another sea monkey
>hoax, or is there something more I need to do to jump-start this bulb?
>
>TIA,
>
>Steven A. Ellis
>Kennesaw, GA

Prost,

Martin
Jackson, MS
I can't stand cheap people. It makes me real mad when someone says
something like, "Hey, when are you going to pay me that $100 you owe me?"
or "Do you have that $50 you borrowed?" Man, quit being so cheap!
</x-flowed>