Re: NANFA-- TN River Gorge Seinerama 4/27

Roselawn Museum (
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 11:56:52 -0400

The King of Swish wrote:

It was clear and calls for a
>snorkle when it warms, but im not intending on snorkling this trip.

Yeah, right!...and you don't plan on breathing either, right? (-:

>After these 3 stops we will be leaving the gorge and head to the Little
>Sequatchie River. Ive often snorkled here and that will be one of the stops
>as well as a spring, a cave spring and the Big Sequatchie River.

Oh Yeah!

>I want each of you to arrive at the cabin with TN fishing licenses ( a Kmart
>is about 10 miles away ), a breakfast under your belt, a full tank of gas
>drinks and snacks for the day. We will be a long way from civilization on a
>lot of this.

No moonpie stops?

. Steve how about bringing
>your Walki Talkies.

Those were Joey's, but I'll see if I can borrow them.

>At this time we have 7 financially comitted...
>Stott Noble and his brother inlaw AL
>Martin Moore MS
>Chip Rinehart SC
>Steve Ellis GA
>Mike Whitfield TN
>myself and possibly my son TN
>and a not too good a maybe from...
>Bruce Stallsmith AL
>and maybe a couple guys from Chatt... Rob, Earl ( mr mushroom ) and Lamarr.
>We have room for a few more... i think about 10 to 12 is the comfortable

Hey, where's Geoff?

>We need ( and now have! ) 6 of us financially comitted at $25 each to cover
>the $150 cabin rental. ( If you dont show you still owe! Please dont leave
>paying your bill! ) If any more folks attend we will collect $25 from them
>and contribute it to NANFA. So... say 10 of us attend... that would be a
>total of $250 of which the cabin rental is $150 and NANFA would get $100 as
>an appreciation... as we are getting a big discount on the cabin rental fee
>due to nanfa's non-profit status!

NANFA is worth it, ante up folks!

This is a really neat opportunity. Im still
>planning on doing the teepee fish jamboree but that will be mid summer...
>that's a long way away! As for now time is awasting and the river is calling!

Nice work, Gill Man. Bring your digital this time...I ain't takin' all your
pics for you! Don't forget the moonpies. I'm there, dude.

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA
/ Association"
/ To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word
/ For a digest version, send the command to
/ instead.
/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,