Re: NANFA-- TN River Gorge Seinerama 4/27

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 11:56:52 -0400

The King of Swish wrote:

It was clear and calls for a
>snorkle when it warms, but im not intending on snorkling this trip.

Yeah, right!...and you don't plan on breathing either, right? (-:

>After these 3 stops we will be leaving the gorge and head to the Little
>Sequatchie River. Ive often snorkled here and that will be one of the stops
>as well as a spring, a cave spring and the Big Sequatchie River.

Oh Yeah!

>I want each of you to arrive at the cabin with TN fishing licenses ( a Kmart
>is about 10 miles away ), a breakfast under your belt, a full tank of gas
and
>drinks and snacks for the day. We will be a long way from civilization on a
>lot of this.

No moonpie stops?

. Steve how about bringing
>your Walki Talkies.

Those were Joey's, but I'll see if I can borrow them.

>At this time we have 7 financially comitted...
>Stott Noble and his brother inlaw AL
>Martin Moore MS
>Chip Rinehart SC
>Steve Ellis GA
>Mike Whitfield TN
>myself and possibly my son TN
>
>and a not too good a maybe from...
>Bruce Stallsmith AL
>and maybe a couple guys from Chatt... Rob, Earl ( mr mushroom ) and Lamarr.
>We have room for a few more... i think about 10 to 12 is the comfortable
>limit.

Hey, where's Geoff?

>We need ( and now have! ) 6 of us financially comitted at $25 each to cover
>the $150 cabin rental. ( If you dont show you still owe! Please dont leave
me
>paying your bill! ) If any more folks attend we will collect $25 from them
>and contribute it to NANFA. So... say 10 of us attend... that would be a
>total of $250 of which the cabin rental is $150 and NANFA would get $100 as
>an appreciation... as we are getting a big discount on the cabin rental fee
>due to nanfa's non-profit status!

NANFA is worth it, ante up folks!

This is a really neat opportunity. Im still
>planning on doing the teepee fish jamboree but that will be mid summer...
and
>that's a long way away! As for now time is awasting and the river is calling!
>
>casper

Nice work, Gill Man. Bring your digital this time...I ain't takin' all your
pics for you! Don't forget the moonpies. I'm there, dude.

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA