Re: NANFA-- t-shirts still available!

Bob Culler (rangerbob_at_optidynamic.com)
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 22:26:56 -0400

<x-flowed>
At 02:52 PM 4/14/03 -0500, you wrote:

I got mine last Saturday. They're plum luvly!! Better get 'em while
they're hot!

> A reminder from me and Casper:
> >
> > Order your 2003 Convention T-shirt today! The existing stock is steadily
> > dwindling. Even if you can't attend the convention, you'll want to wear
> this
> > shirt and pretend you did. Designed by Casper Cox, the front of the shirt
> > features a Joseph R. Tomelleri illustration of the extinct whiteline
> > topminnow (Fundulus albolineatus) on top of a map of the Tennessee River
> > Valley, which in turn is on top of a map of North America. The back of the
> > shirt features an x-ray of this Huntsville endemic and text about its
> > extinction. The shirt is full color on the front and two-color on the back,
> > silk-screened on a light gray, heavyweight, 100% cotton Beefy-T.
> >
> > The shirts sell for $20 each ($22 for 2XL & 3XL) of which NANFA
> recieves $10
> > from each shirt for their treasury, grants and ongoing projects.
> > (The shirts cost $10.25 or $12.25 each to produce.) Shipping & handling is
> > $5 per package no matter how many shirts are requested... within reason! I
> > guess I will have to go to UPS if someone wants a half dozen or more! This
> > project is my contribution to NANFA and has been a pleasant labor of
> love. I
> > do enjoy NANFA, the fellowship and all these little fishes. It's a
> great joy
> > for me.
> >
> > You may send your check, made out to NANFA, directly to me and I will
> > immediately ship your shirt and forward the check(s) to NANFA.
> > Casper Cox / Prizam
> > 1200 Dodds Avenue
> > Chattanooga, TN 37404
> > (423) 624-0721
> > / subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email to
> http://www.nanfa.org
>/ Association"
>/ This is the discussion list of the North American Native Fishes Association
>/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page, http://www.nanfa.org

Ranger Bob
rangerbob_at_optidynamic.com
Kingsport, TN
"The power of humans to degrade the natural world is awesome; the
capability to reconstitute it later is mythical."
</x-flowed>