RE: NANFA-- Ameiurus platycephalus

Chip Rinehart (crin_at_glassmaster.com)
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 06:57:36 -0400

Moon,
I caught one flat bullhead from down in the Edgefield, SC area on a
collecting trip with the amazing Mr. Ellis back in June of 2002. Here is
the trip report that we wrote and there is a pic included in the write up.
http://www.nanfa.org/NANFAregions/sc/sc0602/sc0602.htm

Chip in SC
*required shameless NANFA 2004 Convention plug - If you want the chance to
see one of these, come to the convention and we will make a trip into this
area.

-----Original Message-----
From: Moontanman_at_aol.com
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 3:25 AM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: NANFA-- Ameiurus platycephalus

Is there any chance you guys in South Carolina are familiar with this fish?
Ameiurus platycephalus the flat bullhead? Is there a current list somewhere
of
all the different species of North American catfish? Every time I think I
have
it down a new one turns up. How about the spotted bullhead, do they live in
SC?

Moon