Re: NANFA-- Aquatic earth worms

John B (bongi_at_cox-internet.com)
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 08:46:42 -0500

They will want a soil substrate. They will do a lot of earth moving as
well. Little mounds of earth will start appearing all over the tank
eventually turning over the entire substrate. My experience was that
the water wound up with a lot of fine suspended particulate (FPOM) that
never really came out of solution. But that may have been the result of
having fish digging in the substrate going after those worms, though I
never observed this. The fish love em if they can get to 'em .

John