RE: NANFA-- RE: non-native fish question

Denkhaus, Robert (Robert.Denkhaus_at_fortworthgov.org)
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:22:33 -0500

BG

If you are still looking for an answer, contact me off list. Armadillo babies
are tough to keep alive for any length of time but I can relate some
experiences and information from the literature. All things considered, you
(and the dillo) would be better off if you could put it back with mama if
she's still around.

Rob Denkhaus
Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge