NANFA-- state law links, native fish articles, fish keeping links
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 20:33:27 EDT

In a message dated 8/3/00 5:30:54 PM US Central Standard Time, writes:

<< I was planning on moving to california in a few years but I am also have
reptiles and fish so naturally I am wondering what the laws are pertaining
to keeping reptiles and fish? >>


If you go to the NANFA website <A HREF="">The North
American Native Fishes Association</A>
and then click on information resources, there is a link at the top center.
It takes you to a map where you can look up information by each state and
each Canadian Province.

If you haven't visited the site recently, it is certainly worth a look. Lots
of hard working volunteers (not me) put huge amounts of work in to providing
a wealth of articles and links to resources.

Chuck Church
Indianapolis, Indiana USA

/"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this list do not necessarily
/ reflect the beliefs or goals of the North American Native Fishes
/ Association"
/ This is the discussion list of the North American Native Fishes Association
/ To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word
/ subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email to
/ For a digest version, send the command to
/ instead.
/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,