Re: NANFA-- nanfa booth at festival...

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 18:41:35 EDT

I am going to get some photos, and make them available to anyone who would
like to set up something similar at a similar function. It is like a
"traveling" mini public aquarium, and can be disassembled to take anywhere.
If there is anyone close who would like to use it, I could probably arrange
that too. Glad you like the idea, as it makes me feel good to get
possitive feed back on such a project. .... Rob