Re: NANFA-- nanfa convention

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 16:08:48 EDT

B.G. I agree that getting the word out about thes fish is important in any
way we can. I would most certainly be interested in obtaining a copy of
those tapes, as I will use them at this year's riverfest educational booth.
I set up a NANFA booth. I also agree that NANFA is a wealt of information
attracting the best of everyone, each having different levels of skills that
are all important. All of those people you mention are to be commended on
paying attention to what few recognize. I will pay shipping for the tapes
and for the copy itself, so you are not putting out any unessary expenses.
My address is on the inside cover of the A/C.... I want to add that I feel
richer for having had the opp. to see the part of the country that we saw
this past weekend. I also have always wanted to go to New Orleans, and when
I do, I am certainly going to stop by and see ya!.. If you don't mind!
HA!... P.S. I am dedicating the riverfest booth totally to natives.
People who visit this booth will be able to walk in a small dark room and
view realistic displays of natives in their natural habitat.