Re: NANFA-- OHIO NANFA OUTING: Mosquito Creek Canoeing and Seining.... Friday...

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Fri, 04 Aug 2000 18:17:21 EDT

Casper, thanks for the feed back!... Have you tried yet that idea for a
chiller that we talked about some time a few months back???... Also, this
canoe trip, as nice as it was, often saw us "taking our canoes for a
walk!!!"... HA! This is a great fish collecting area, although we did not
spend a whole lot of time doing it, due to a storm that was supposed to move
our way. I did not keep any of the juv. crappies, but they were so neat to
see when that size!!!.. They kinda resembled little angelfish, acting in
much the same manner. Fortunately, about the dunking, I actually went
completely under only once!!! At a later date, we hope to cut a small path
through the jams, just enough to let a canoeist portage through. I will
see you at the conv., sincerly, Robert S. Carillio... P.S. I am bringing a
copy of that native fish signage for our river for all to see.