Re: NANFA-- Want to setup a small Sunfish Tank

Steven A. Ellis (sellis2000_at_mindspring.com)
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 19:44:50 -0400

Ty

I keep longear, redbreast, and O-spots all in the same tank. The
longears and redbreast fight sporadically, but usually this occurs when the
feeder minnows are running low. The O-spots I have are neither aggressive
nor targets of aggression. As long as the rowdy ones are reasonably the
same size, an "armed truce" seems to be the norm.

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA