RE: NANFA-- First Attempts at Snorkeling

Denkhaus, Robert (DenkhaR_at_Ci.Fort-Worth.TX.US)
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 06:07:46 -0500

Ok folks. I readily admit that it is pure 100% jealousy but I am p***ed off
about all this snorkeling talk. Here in the land of chocolate milk colored
water (north central Texas, Trinity River watershed) snorkeling is simply a
dream. Seeing fish up close means leaving nose prints on the aquarium
glass! Realizing that there are hygenic issues and all, I still must
ask...will anyone let me try out this area of fish appeciation in Ohio?

Rob Denkhaus
Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge
"El muerto a la sepultura, el vivo a la travesura"
"The dead to burial, the living to mischief"