RE: NANFA-- William J. Matthews

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 07 Aug 2001 15:44:39 -0400

<x-flowed>
No, I don't have it but I actually borrowed it years ago from the Boston
University library. I'm embarassed to admit in public that I had completely
forgotten the names of the editors(!). (And ya can never quote Aldo Leopold
enough!)

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A