RE: NANFA-- ElectroFishing Pictures

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:33:31 -0400

<x-flowed>
Jay... I know that Bruce Stallsmith was on the gorge and hollow trip. The
purpose of this trip was to see the hollow and the interesting geology
there, as well as to seee what finds this as suitable habitat. (aquatic)
Bruce was mentioning what was found, as I indicated that I wanted them to
keep track of what was found. I know Steven Ellis also was keeping track.
They started at Cedar Falls early, and worked down Queer Creek. I wanted
this trip to be done, as there is no real recent records as to what lurks
in the hollow streams. I know that what I heard was trout perch, redbelly
dace, sculpin, rosefin shiners, and others. Casper was snorkling and had
knowledge of what was found, and so would Pat Quackenbush (park Naturalist)
740-385-6842 Next year's meeting is the first weekend in August in Ann
Arbor Michigan... Don't forget to wear your Buckeye's shirt! Ha! Jay...
You might want to specifically announce to the list about what was found in
the hollow. Like I said... I wanted someone to be in charge of keeping a
list, but as I was occupied at Salt Creek, where we have a long list, all I
could indicate was to announce to someone before the trip to do that...
check with Pat at the park... As soon as things settle down a little, I'm
sure it will surface.. (list)