Re: NANFA-- Carillio in the news

Christopher Scharpf (ichthos_at_charm.net)
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 18:47:07 -0400

Both of these are captions, which are usually written last-minute by an
editor and not the author of the article.

I can't decypher the first caption, but I'm sure the second caption is
supposed to mean that in addition to their value as stream health
indicators, rainbow darters are also valued by native fish collectors.

chris