RE: NANFA-- Carillio in the news

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 21:41:10 -0400

<x-flowed>
Jay... that's just what I see as well... I mean, as developement rips up
habitat, how can we have the fish??.. Yet developers are hardly EVER held
accountable for the damage they cause, because to speak out against it seems
to be sacreligious! It's a mind set that has been around since Thomas
Jefferson... How archaic!